yoo

mhkjhj

quinta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2010




During the month of August, I have filmed a music video for a couple of friends for their band, which is called NMR.

Their style has been changing for quite some time. I personally listened to hardcore bands before, but not in recent couple of years. Despite the fact that I have not been listening to hardcore for some time, the music itself, the ideals and morals of the genre have impacted me as to how I perceive the world today.

It is always great to see a friendly bunch of people who enjoy creating music and having fun at the same time.

This is my first music video that I have done and I hope you will enjoy it.



Here is a little info about the band:

Energetic, fast, in your face hardcore with a positive message from Tallinn, Estonia with crazy live shows.

Have played with and/or orgonised concert for bands like: Ignite (US), Death Before Dishonor (US), Abdukito (FI), Angelreich (PL), Faust Again (PL), Make It Count (DE), The 4 Sivits (DE) and many many many many more.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário